For those people who have sought out a way to maintain their youthfulness, it would be wise to look into a hormone which is produced naturally by the body and availing of supplements which can further enhance its production a hundred fold.
This hormone is simply known as human growth hormone, or HGH in short. It is usually coined by experts in the world of science and medicine as the “biological fountain of youth.”
For those who aren’t entirely knowledgeable on the matter, some facts regarding this hormone are as follows.
- It is produced in the brain, specifically in the pituitary gland, and has the purpose of ensuring cell regeneration and reproduction all over the entire human body.
- This hormone is actually comprised of over 190 amino acids.
- Such a hormone would be produced in mass quantities within the human body as soon as a person hits puberty, and would slow down in its production once the individual hits 30 years of age.
With regard to the latter point, the body will certainly experience all sorts of deficiencies as a person gets older, and this includes the natural production of growth hormones.
The effects can be felt by an individual upon reaching 40 years of age, and there’s certainly the guarantee that the body will be nearly 40 percent short of the usual amount of HGH compared to when the individual was a lot younger.
Yet, the mere fact remains that it is something which can be totally remedied. The aging process can indeed be reversed, which is where the use of natural methods of increasing growth hormones sets in.
These methods would simply consist of getting enough exercise and eating foods with high nutritional content.
Below are just a few important factors that can lead to the improved production of HGH in the body.
- Exercising – No individual can ever experience a significant stimulate of hormone reproduction if they don’t dedicate enough time to resistance or strength-based exercises. One of the most effective routines that one can execute to ensure such a dramatic upsurge in the production of growth hormones is a set of weighted squats. When the larger muscles of the body are exposed to some level of stress, there will be a significant boost in the production of growth hormones.
- Dieting – The body can simply be reflective of how a person’s eating habits are, and there indeed some people who realize this, which is why they’d seek out foods containing nutrients that can reverse the aging process. Foods like poultry, fruits, vegetables, dairy and even sea food contain a lot of vital nutrients, including L-arginine, which is essentially an amino acid that can stimulate the growth of HGH in the human body.
These are just some of the facts regarding the proper stimulation of natural HGH. With these points taken into serious consideration and actual application, one would simply retain youthfulness and an ideal physique.